What’s on Deck This year we are excited to host EBrandCon at Talent Acquisition Week, along with SRSC and the Talent Sourcing Strategies Summit. Sessions are tailored to practitioners responsible for employer branding, talent attraction, recruitment marketing. Best practices focus on the “how” to offer actionable insights.
- Integrating Tools to Scale Your Process
- Diversity & Inclusion: Measure Your Impact
- Bridging the Gap: the Sourcer-recruiter Partnership
- Human-to-Human: Engage Passive Candidates with Real Connections
- Creating a Facebook Ad Campaign to Attract the Right Candidates
- Personalization & Automation: the Future of Sourcing and Talent Identification
- How to Gain Employee Buy-in to Your Employer Values
- Getting to the ROI of EB
- Employee Engagement and Talent Assessment
Thought Leaders and Speakers Attendees and speakers from EBrandCon will network and engage with attendees from SRSC and Talent Sourcing Strategies Summit over the course of the week. The events offer shared keynotes, networking luncheons, receptions and a unique attendee experience on the TA Week exhibitor floor.
We work with leading practitioners in employer branding develop SHRM and HRCI pre-approved curriculum for your professional development.
Director of Talent Administration, Technology & Branding
VP, Talent Acquisition
Global Employer Brand Lead
Vice President of Employer Brand & Candidate Advocacy
Social and Digital Media Recruitment Associate
Senior Technical Recruiter
Candidate Experience Manager
Senior Manager, Employer BrandingFoundation Medicine
“I feel ready to take my brand to the next level.”
Manager, Talent Acquisition/Employer, Cracker Barrel
“This is where employer brand leaders bring you their practical best practices.”
Global Employer Brand Manager, MicroStrategy
“EBrandCon hits all of the highlights of your priorities as a professional in this field.”
Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist, BAE Systems
“I came in feeling in the dark. From Day One, it felt like the doors were flung wide open. I now feel confident that our Employer Brand can be fixed. I feel ready for this new time!”
Recruitment Marketing Coordinator, WOW! Internet, TV and Phone
Justifying Your Time
To convince your boss the three days at #EBrandCon is a great investment, here are some important event perks you can share:
1. Share three days’ worth of takeaways with your colleagues.
- You’ll leave with a list of practical ideas and takeaways so you can hit the ground running once you’re back at your desk. Missed a talk? Recorded talks and speaker presentations are available to download and review at your leisure.
2. Hands-on workshops will equip you with frameworks and templates you can integrate into your strategy.
- These intensive, classroom style workshops are a great way to dive into the most challenging topics around recruiting strategy, alongside your peers and with one-on-one time with workshop instructors.
3. Our speakers bring case studies to address your challenges.
- We vet our case studies to make sure they address on-the-ground challenges that impact your bottom line.
4. Leave with the latest, most relevant EB and Recruitment Marketing trends.
- You get so entrenched in your company’s reqs that it’s difficult to keep tabs on what’s happening in the outside talent world. #EBrandCon is the place to learn about emerging tools, technology, and branding trends to keep your team ahead of the curve.
5. Just great content you can relate to and learn from.
- You’ve probably been to a number of conferences where you’re inundated with product pitches. Not at EBrandCon. Our speakers are here to teach you the how-to of social recruiting initiatives that increase hiring results.
6. Nobody Networks Quite Like TA Pros.
- Let’s face it: networking is your job. The value of face-to-face connections is realized at #EBrandCon. Network with other recruiters to increase your personal brand, your recruiter brand and ultimately — your success in talent acquisition.