#EBrandCon is the premier independent employer branding event where employer brand leaders bring you their practical best practices.
We’re thrilled to return to Chicago this summer! The three-day event takes a deep dive into employer value proposition, candidate experience, emerging technology and trends. Network and engage with fellow EB leaders at our summer event.
We’re busy crafting the Chicago EBrandCon agenda with leading case studies and inspiring thought leaders.
Interested in speaking? Please submit your speaking proposal here:
Interested in exhibiting? Please contact Kelly Hara today:
What’s on Deck Sessions are tailored to practitioners responsible for employer branding, talent attraction, recruitment marketing. Best practices focus on the “how” to offer actionable insights.
- The Latest Branding Tools for the Greatest Impact
- Human-centered Communication & Storytelling
- Amplify Your Employer Brand through Employee Engagement
- Opportunity Owned: How Employer Branding Can Help Your Company Stand Out in the Competitive Talent Market
ELEVATING THE EB FUNCTION
- Build a Candidate Experience Roadmap
- How to Get Corporate Buy-in for the EB Team
- Empathy and Economics
- Changing your Talent Strategy for a More Impactful Employer Brand
- Communicating with Empathy
Thought Leaders and Speakers Attendees and speakers mix and mingle for three days, discussing their experiences in how to effectively leverage branding strategies to execute and optimize a strong employer brand. We work with the best practitioners and trainers to develop SHRM and HRCI pre-approved curriculum for your benefit.
Principal and FounderJason Seiden LLC
Social Media Marketing Manager
Employer Brand Strategist
Executive Vice President, Brand Strategy and Planning
Founder & CEO
“I feel ready to take my brand to the next level.”
Manager, Talent Acquisition/Employer, Cracker Barrel
“This is where employer brand leaders bring you their practical best practices.”
Global Employer Brand Manager, MicroStrategy
“EBrandCon hits all of the highlights of your priorities as a professional in this field.”
Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist, BAE Systems
“I came in feeling in the dark. From Day One, it felt like the doors were flung wide open. I now feel confident that our Employer Brand can be fixed. I feel ready for this new time!”
Recruitment Marketing Coordinator, WOW! Internet, TV and Phone
Justifying Your Time
To convince your boss the three days at #EBrandCon is a great investment, here are some important event perks you can share:
1. Share three days’ worth of takeaways with your colleagues.
- You’ll leave with a list of practical ideas and takeaways so you can hit the ground running once you’re back at your desk. Missed a talk? Recorded talks and speaker presentations are available to download and review at your leisure.
2. Hands-on workshops will equip you with frameworks and templates you can integrate into your strategy.
- These intensive, classroom style workshops are a great way to dive into the most challenging topics around recruiting strategy, alongside your peers and with one-on-one time with workshop instructors.
3. Our speakers bring case studies to address your challenges.
- We vet our case studies to make sure they address on-the-ground challenges that impact your bottom line.
4. Leave with the latest, most relevant EB and Recruitment Marketing trends.
- You get so entrenched in your company’s reqs that it’s difficult to keep tabs on what’s happening in the outside talent world. #EBrandCon is the place to learn about emerging tools, technology, and branding trends to keep your team ahead of the curve.
5. Just great content you can relate to and learn from.
- You’ve probably been to a number of conferences where you’re inundated with product pitches. Not at EBrandCon. Our speakers are here to teach you the how-to of social recruiting initiatives that increase hiring results.
6. Nobody networks quite like TA pros.
- Let’s face it: networking is your job. The value of face-to-face connections is realized at #EBrandCon. Network with other recruiters to increase your personal brand, your recruiter brand and ultimately — your success in talent acquisition.