MIKE “BATMAN” COHEN
Founder - Wayne Technologies
2:00 pm – January 27 : Sourcing Data & Metrics - "Talk Nerdy to Me"
Mike “Batman” Cohen is the Founder of Wayne Technologies, a Contract Sourcing and Recruitment Training Organization. His approach to contract sourcing is a revolutionary approach that provides the most sourcing data available, is based on deliverables - not time, and has access to more recruitment tooling than any organization worldwide.
Throughout his career he’s learned several things that he’s committed to paying forward:
- We can’t make it on our own - we need community
- There is no “secret sauce” - we should all be sharing our skills, tips, tricks, etc.
- Data is extremely important
- Being a good human is more important than data
He has worked with a diverse group of clients including: Uber, Whole Foods, The New York Times, Waste Management, GIPHY, Relativity Space, Wyman Gordon, Walter P. Moore, etc.
He currently uses the following tools/platforms for sourcing & recruiting:
- AI Sourcing: Hiretual, SeekOut, Entelo, HiringSolved, ENGAGE Talent, Loxo Source, WhoKnows, Seamless.ai
- Technology Recruitment: humanpredictions, AmazingHiring
- Chatbot & Texting: XOR.ai, SimpleTexting
- Sourcing Acceleration: Data Miner Pro, MyRobotWorks
- Behavioural Analytics: Humantic, Humantelligence
- Scheduling Automation: x.ai
- Contact Information: Swordfish, Nymeria, Lead411, SignalHire, Kendo, RocketReach, The Reach,
- Email Automation: Interseller, SourceWhale, Lemlist, Gmelius, Loxo, SalesMail
- Screening Automation: HoneIt, Typeform
- Email Validation: ZeroBounce, Readable
- Candidate Experience: Evabot
He contributes articles to SourceCon and RecruitingDaily, is the VP of the Executive Board with ATAP (Association for Talent Acquisition Professionals), on the Planning Committee for SourceCon, a member of the event management staff for Sourcing Summit, and a conference organizer for Global TA Day.